1. Monitors process of harmonisation of the legal system of Kosovo with the legal system of the European Union.
2. Reviews draft laws and amendments proposed to draft laws by other Assembly Committees from the aspect of approximation and compliance with acquis communautaire.
3. Cooperates and ensures coordination with EU institutions towards integration of Kosovo to the European Union, including with the European Parliament.
4. Cooperates and exchanges practices with EU Member States Parliaments as well as with Parliaments from candidate and potential candidate countries regarding integration in the European Union.
5. Cooperates with European institutions representations and missions in Kosovo such as:
a. European Commission Liaison Office,
b. EULEX Mission in Kosovo.
c. other European representations and missions
6. In coordination with the Presidency and the Chairpersons of the other Assembly Committees, coordinates the preparation of draft annual Assembly European Integration Action Plan.
7. In coordination with the Presidency and the Chairpersons of the other Assembly Committees, coordinates the fulfilment of the measures of the annual Assembly European Integration Action Plan.
8. Oversees the work of the Government in fulfilment of the obligations of Kosovo towards the EU, including the implementation of the European Partnership Action Plan (EPAP).
9. Participates and oversees the Stabilisation and Association Process dialogue with Kosovo.
10. Oversees the management of EU assistance in Kosovo by the Government, including:
a. the Instrument of Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA)
b. the Technical Assistance and Information Exchange instrument (TAIEX)
c. the participation of Kosovo in Community Programmes and
d. other EU assistance.
11. Cooperates with responsible institutions in the process of Kosovo accession to the Council of Europe.
12. Organises public hearings and dialogue with the civil society on issues related to the EU integration of Kosovo.